Employment Opportunities at Friends of Camp Little Notch
Camp Little Notch, an authentic and inspiring wilderness camp for girls, provides unparalleled opportunities to live in harmony and peace with nature, while helping girls and young women find their true voices. Come join the laughter in the trees and be a part of the magic that is Little Notch. We’re hiring a seasonal camp director who will be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of the summer camp program and serve as on-site manager for spring, late summer and fall weekend programs, rental groups, and open camping.
Children’s Summer Camp Program Responsibilities:
- Design, deliver, and evaluate a camp program that meets the needs and interests of our target populations and ensure its delivery in a safe and quality manner
- Design and ensure delivery of programs and activities appropriate to the camper population
- Ensure that staff and participants follow all camp policies, rules, and procedures
Other responsibilities to include:
- Public Relations and Community Building
- Managing organizational resources effectively and efficiently
- Serving as Site Manager for Rental Groups, Open Camping and Friends of CLN Weekend Events
- Program Development and Marketing
- Maintaining proper paper/electronic records and reporting
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- BA/BS/Undergraduate Degree
- Minimum 3 years camp leadership and administrative experience required
- Camp director must be in residence on the property from mid-May through mid-October.
Send resume and letter of interest Andrea Cirabisi, Executive Director at email@example.com
Learn more at http://www.friendsofcln.org/employment
CLICK HERE to view/download the full job description.
Girls Summer Program Staff
Interested in a counseling, program or other position on our summer camp staff? Visit camplittlenotch.org/summer-camp-staff for more information.